2008 HSE ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasJohn

Reaction score
Hello Friends, After 20 years driving Chevy Surburbans, I was talked in to a brand new 2008 White on Sand HSE today.
Ok I got a good price, had a great salesman here in Dallas, and was happy, UNTIL..drove off in the shinny new car and the alarms started going off...Suspension Fault, dont go over 30 MPH..oh hell..Flashes of being 37 of 37 on JD Powers list, all the stories about poor reliabily etc poured in my head..IDIOT! 5 miles old...OK took it back turned out to be a loose connection under the spare tire connected to the pump??

Whatever...But in the next 30 minutes I developed a few needs:
1. I need Nav on the GO/Fly...the 1791 hack didn't work!
I already contacted our resident boy wonder college kid to help me out there.
2. I want to be able to watch a dvd in the Nav Screen, i think passengers in the front have that right. If you put in ash trays for smoking, why not let us drive off the road while watching a dvd???
3. I want to hard wire my smasung Smart phone to the cradle, is it possible
4. It would be nice to be able to toglle the back up camera, so i can see who is tailgating in my blind spot.
5. I want to send and receive SMS to the car

I would appreciate any guidance you can offer,,
And I look forward to reading the forum

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM