2011 Range Rover Sport Radio / Infotainment Screen stuck on Range Rover Welcome Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oliver F Baer

Reaction score
Hello - I have a 2011 Range Rover Sport where the Radio / Infotainment Screen is stuck on Range Rover welcome screen. This occured after a low battery condition and a battery jump was used. The initial starting attempt was at a very low voltage. After charging the battery and starting the vehicle the radio/infotainment and climate controls did not work. Checking fuses, the #62 Climate Controls ECU was in fact blown. All other fuses are in tact visually and tested with a meter, including #61 Instrument pack, message center, #64 Audio unit, DVD player, telephone, touch screen, and #68 Multi-media module, radio. All other fuses in the occupancy compartment fuse panel were checked just to eliminate any other possibilities.

I am suspecting the low voltage might have fried the radio / infotainment module.

Are there device level fuses that might have blown? Or is there a hard reset option? I attempted the mention of holding down the power button for 20 seconds, but that does not do anything. The Range Rover logo displays the entire time.

Thank you in advance for any insight.

Rover Range

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disconnect the battery for 10 min and reconnect. See if that helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72