2014 Range Rover Sport Final Spy Shot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in these latest photos. I'm waiting for the real deal, but these photos really bummed me out. :-(
Very disappointed! As I said before, I do like the Evoque for its size and what it represents, but this is not what I expect to see for a Range Rover Sport. It really is a bloated Evoque with some front 2013 Range Rover design elements (the soft ones).

If those are the real deal, then it looks like you will order a 2013 LR4. ;-) Or, maybe get a great deal on a 2013 Range Rover Sport.

I am amazed at some of the deals out there on 2012 Range Rover left overs - taking like $10,000 off MSRP in some cases!

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David, it's VERY tempting to pick up a '12 RR - some of the discounts out there are amazing. But, it still is pricey.

I'm very surprised at the low inventory of '13 LR4s. Only one or two dealerships in our area actually have Lux versions. And the rest of their LR4 inventory is HSEs.

Why aren't dealerships ordering them? Are they trying to keep it dry to off-load the outgoing RRSs?

I read that '13 RR are sold out for the rest of the year here in the US.

As for the new RRS... the recent photos aren't doing it for me. I'll wait for the real deal... but it looks so low, so "SUV-ish" and the rear... well, that's one big, awkward butt!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David, it's VERY tempting to pick up a '12 RR - some of the discounts out there are amazing. But, it still is pricey.

I'm very surprised at the low inventory of '13 LR4s. Only one or two dealerships in our area actually have Lux versions. And the rest of their LR4 inventory is HSEs.

Why aren't dealerships ordering them? Are they trying to keep it dry to off-load the outgoing RRSs?

I read that '13 RR are sold out for the rest of the year here in the US.

As for the new RRS... the recent photos aren't doing it for me. I'll wait for the real deal... but it looks so low, so "SUV-ish" and the rear... well, that's one big, awkward butt!
LR of San Jose did tell me that there just are not a lot of 2013 LR4s out there right now -especially the Lux model (like you said). I don't know if they are just sold out or they are not selling?

I do know there are lots of 2012/2013 RRS and RR left overs that likely need to go. The 2013 RR caught on pretty well and people are not buying the 2012 model, where as I would go for that in a minute if I wanted a RR. As for the left over 2013 RRS, I have to wonder if the RRS crowd will be wowed by the 2014 and hold off for that leaving a pool of 2013s, or if they will want the left overs. I am thinking they will want the 2014 RRS.

I did see this link:

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/03/2014-range-rover-sport-best-round-of.html

I LOVE the interior, but man, the exterior is not my thing at all.

I have a feeling like I will keep my ordered 2013 for a while.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR of San Jose did tell me that there just are not a lot of 2013 LR4s out there right now -especially the Lux model (like you said). I don't know if they are just sold out or they are not selling?

I do know there are lots of 2012/2013 RRS and RR left overs that likely need to go. The 2013 RR caught on pretty well and people are not buying the 2012 model, where as I would go for that in a minute if I wanted a RR. As for the left over 2013 RRS, I have to wonder if the RRS crowd will be wowed by the 2014 and hold off for that leaving a pool of 2013s, or if they will want the left overs. I am thinking they will want the 2014 RRS.

I did see this link:

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/03/2014-range-rover-sport-best-round-of.html

I LOVE the interior, but man, the exterior is not my thing at all.

I have a feeling like I will keep my ordered 2013 for a while.

Nice find on the link - wow... I guess this is it!

I don't like it. I hate to say it... but I just don't. Maybe it'll grow on me. But it looks too pedestrian. :frown:

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, glad to see all these pics.

The rear end just doesn't look right. It's not terrible... but something is off. Maybe the rear lights should have been just a bit wider. They are too narrow and very high up.

The interior... well, nice... but very mister roboto. I really love straight lines, edges, even in a modern car. Just think it's classic and contemporary.

Having an interior that looks nice, mister roboto, can get tiring and dated very quickly.

Hmmm... somewhat disappointed.

7-seats though, that's confirmed. I do like that.

Man, I don't know what to do now. hahaha

I think the RRS is out.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really tempted to post pictures of the LR4 in this thread to smack some of you back to reality, but then I remembered that it is just my opinion. :p

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really tempted to post pictures of the LR4 in this thread to smack some of you back to reality, but then I remembered that it is just my opinion. :p
Hahaha! Well, I am glad those RRS photos have smacked Count back to wanting an LR4! :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo