2014 Range Rover Sport Final Spy Shot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, here it is. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Range Rover Sport.jpg
    Range Rover Sport.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Range Rover Sport 2.jpg
    Range Rover Sport 2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 306

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, here it is. What do you guys think?

Looks pretty good to me. My issue is that with my back and neck issues the Sport has been a bit hard for ingress/egress. The LR4 works better for me even though I would prefer to go without the 3rd row and get ventilated seating.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like an Evoque ate one too many hamburgers!

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem with going all swoopy is everyone does that. Land Rover had more of a signature unique look when it kept everything square and boxy.

I don't think it looks bad, but I do think the Ford Explorer comments you read all over the press on these images is kinda true. The front of this and the FFRR is just too round. It will start to blend in with all the other brands.

When the front of my Fuji LR4 is in your rearview, you notice it. It has presence and is unique. Im sure its a great car, but I am a bit sad about the design direction.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem with going all swoopy is everyone does that. Land Rover had more of a signature unique look when it kept everything square and boxy.

I don't think it looks bad, but I do think the Ford Explorer comments you read all over the press on these images is kinda true. The front of this and the FFRR is just too round. It will start to blend in with all the other brands.

When the front of my Fuji LR4 is in your rearview, you notice it. It has presence and is unique. Im sure its a great car, but I am a bit sad about the design direction.
I agree! The 2014 RRS, along with the 2012 RR, are absolutely brilliant vehicles - completely stepped up as far as quality and engineering. The interior is great (except for the lack of seat piping on the 2013 RR) on the 2013 RR and I am sure it's quite nice in the 2014 RRS. Actually, I saw a 2013 RR up close and personal at the NCLR's off roading meet up 2 weekends ago and it was quite nice. I just don't like the soft design and curved appearance.

I just wish the new designs did not look like an Evoque on steroids. Don't get me wrong, I like the Evoque design a bit (even though I can't imagine driving it), but ONLY on the Evoque! :) We don't need a line of bloated rounded look-like-everyone-else SUVs.

More and more I think I am going to go with the 2013 LR4 before they get rid of the V8 and/or make the LR4 look rounded or blingy.

-David

gamh2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree as well. It looks like an Evoque on steroids!!! I just hope the they stick to the more traditional design on the next Discovery/LR. I don't like the idea of being confused with a Ford Explorer >: (

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What an abomination it is!

Lexus LX 570 begins to look better and better

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72