255/65/19 DuraTrac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrp86

Reaction score
rhino rods lift installed with 255/65s!!

61274585499__AAE40B70-F4EE-4807-B251-6EBE52CEA7DB.JPG

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't wait for someone to try these out! Can you send more pictures. Do you have any rubbing?

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
Nice! If you plan on off roading this beauty, don't go under 25 psi on rock gardens. The sidewall cuts like butter. Otherwise, these are fantastic tires.

militarymobility

Reaction score
Hi, we have two 2008 LR3’s with LT 275/65/R18 Goodyear Duratracs on both. We are not sponsored by them and mainly run BFG KM2’s or A/T’s on our other rigs. We liked that the Duratracs were good in the snow (we’re in Utah a lot) and are highly rated. We lower them to 12-13 psi a lot and haven’t had any issues in the rocks. Personally I feel the high psi (25) may be causing the tire to break vice giving with a more deflated tire. I won’t speak to driving habits and good spotting, etc. all variables and even on the best of days to the best of people things can happen. Just wanted to share an alternate opinion we’ve been very impressed. Brian; Military Mobility overland expeditions and training.

defiant

Reaction score
got them on mine to, they've been great in the snow here in AB, pretty decent in the mud and so far great in the rocks. I to have had one of my side walls cut. Tyre is now only good enough for a spare. Having said that, im happy enough with them, id buy them again.

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 20814

Here's mine with the SYA kit, I get a little bit of rub at full lock uphill.
It looks killer. How's the ride with the bigger tires and SYA Kit? What are you doing for your spare?

Apologies for all the questions, but I am about to pull the trigger for a similar setup and want to get all my ducks in a row.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA