4 LR3 HSE 19” wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lr3some

Reaction score
SOLD....... Sold....

I have 4 LR3 HSE 19” wheels and tires (Michelin 255/55 R 19) that are mounted and balanced. I do not have a tread depth gauge but from the photos you can see there is quite a bit of life in them (I will try to get measurements this week).

The rims are in great shape with no curb rash (and only the slightest of clear coat abrasions from sitting in the garage for the last 2 months). The wheels look great and nearly new (see photos).

The wheels are located in Miami FL (33146 zip code).

I would really prefer to sell these locally because I have no idea how to ship rims and tires without damaging them. If the buyer is willing to pay for shiping I would be willing to research it… but I would imagine shipping/packaging four 75+ pound wheels would be expensive (but again I don’t now because I’ve never done it).
If interest in the set is low I would consider selling them individually (they would make great full size spares).

Price: $750. PM me with questions.

More photos at this link
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z219/ti-tillidie/LR3 wheels/

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Last edited:

lr3some

Reaction score
Update, I measured the tread depth and all tires are between ten and eleven 32nds of an inch (new is 13 32nds) so the tires have about 77%-78% of their tread left.

lr3some

Reaction score
Located in Miami FL. But I do make trips to Tampa on occasion and could deliver.

lr3some

Reaction score
Atlanta? Not sure what you mean, do you need a shipping quote to Atlanta?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9