A/C knobs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROVER

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone had their a/c knob (or any of the other black knobs on the center console) start peeling and feel sticky? Does anyone know where I can buy just the knobs/switches; i have been searching and not found them anywhere. I called the dealership and they told me they don't sell the knobs separately...

Shermie

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone had their a/c knob (or any of the other black knobs on the center console) start peeling and feel sticky? Does anyone know where I can buy just the knobs/switches; i have been searching and not found them anywhere. I called the dealership and they told me they don't sell the knobs separately...

Same happened to my Freelander, try Ebay?

upstate2012

Reaction score
My center A/C knob is starting to peel, the other two are perfect but the car only has 29K on it. If anyone finds out please post.

LROVER

Reaction score
Also, speaking of things peeling/flaking: is it normal for the "LAND ROVER" letters on the car's hood to start to flake off (the clear coat)? The clear coat on the black letters (first it started with just the letters on the hood, now all of them including the V6 on the back door) started to bubble and flake off about a year after I got my car. Now the 'shiny' clear coat is completely gone... What, if anything, have you guys done? Is it worth to repaint them and are how are these letters mounted; are they just glued on?

BTW still haven't found the A/C knobs:frown:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM