A/C problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi Guy's

I want to thank you for having this out here for us new bees lol.

I have a 2001 Ranger Rover HSE and the self diagnostics on the air conditioning is on,

When i have the heat on Hot the driver side works fine but the passanger side blow cold the fan on booth side blow just the same just the passanger side is cold?

I have try to read the code but I am having some truble with these instructions I don't know what the (AIR DIST) is? Could you help me out with this. After I read the code I shoud me able to fix the porblem. I would very much apprecate it your help.

Also My heated seat lights come on for boath front seats but they do not get hot? I am thinking it has something to do with the Self Diagnostice falt.

These instructions are very nice I cant wait to figure it out and fix my problem.

Here is how you check for faults:
1 - Turn ignition off
2 - press and hold AUTO and AIR DIST
3 - while holding those buttons down switch ign ON
4 - fault code is shown in the left window, result in the right.

00 means no faults
11 in car temp sensor fault
12 ambient sensor fault
13 thermistor fault
14 heater coolant sensor fault
21 sunsensor fault
22 sun sensor fault
31 left servo motor
32 right servo motor
33 distribution servo motor

Thank again,

Larry

whitneynew

Reaction score
Reminds me of a problem I had with a 2001 Range Rover. 4-wheeling in Southern AZ, the AC would quit working and the I would come on. It seems that would happen going less than 10 mph in 100 degree heat. Didn't have that car long enough to figure out what the problem was.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how these cars so complicated:) But then again, why is so cool that you can hit buttons and turn the key a certain way to get codes..... makes me feel like james bond!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM