ABS HDC and TC lights ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have a copy of the repair manual? If not PM me and I will help you get one. Having the repair manual makes working on a rover much easier.

ysaga

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi
My problem with the lights went away ,I rotate the tires and check the pressure no more headacke :))

cjqsmom

Reaction score
Just a update went to the dealership today they said the abs/tc/hdc lights "might" be that the front abs sensors are bad and there "may" be a valve block. They want 634 to replace the sensors and clean the gland? block. But they then said that the computer wasnt showing a problem with the abs but if my abs light was ever on and I needed to use the abs system it would fail? Does this sound like an easy fix. They also said that having aftermarket brake pads can make the abs light come on. I have aftermarket pads should I switch they are new pads?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Switching brake pads should not be required, but they do like to sell you that $1500 brake job.

If a sensor is bad, not just needing cleaned, then yes with a little effort you can change it. The valve block on the other hand is not as easy and it will require the LR only style computer and software to flush the brake system.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4