Air bag light on dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gabe

Reaction score
Can someone please guide me in the right direction. I have cleaned both air bag sensors on the front seats and can't clear the light. How many more sensors does the LR3 have? Where are they located? I need to pass emmisons in the next couple of days.. any help is greatly appreciated..thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk but I'd try doing a hard reset. Also, why would this issue affect your emissions test?

Gabe

Reaction score
Idk but I'd try doing a hard reset. Also, why would this issue affect your emissions test?
I will try the hard reset next, but I was told it wouldn't pass emissions because of the air bag being on and it's a safety issue.
Thank you,

Gabe

Reaction score
I tried the hard reset and everything appears to be the same. The only thing I saw that was reset is the time in the radio.
I also looked for more air bag sensor or the yellow and green wire and found the below pic to the left of the battery. At first I taught something got loose but I cant find any loose wires near by..
50272f5e5623c493054ce3ebe3906b2b.jpg
e7740e9ac06f9dce6624c4a4364e85b0.jpg

Gabe

Reaction score
I took the truck in for emissions with the air bag light on and had no issues at all passing. Thank you..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112