Air Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

conleysa

Reaction score
Hi Everyone... I just picked up my new LR4 last night and it's the coolest vehicle I've ever bought so far (12 hours and counting). The air suspension seems really handy for giving my dogs a lower target to get in but I can' t figure out a way to lower it without getting in, closing all the doors and starting the engine. Is there a way? The manual talks about using the remote and pressing buttons 1&3 but that didn't do anything when I tried it from outside the vehicle without the engine running.

Thanks!!

rrr8400

Reaction score
Same question here. Haven't tried it but the manual says for the key fob to operate the suspension that the vehicle must be stationary, all doors closed and the hazard lights on (?). If that's the case, it seems like kind of a useless feature -- if you have to turn on the hazard lights you might has well just use the control inside the car.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lawyers came up with that one. No doubt they want to ensure that you are raising or lowering on purpose, and not accidentally pressing on the remote buttons while the fob is in your pocket.

You can also leave the vehicle lowered when you park, if you know that the next trip will be with the dogs. Oh, and pics with the dogs in your LR4 would be a nice touch, if you have any to share :)

Ahh, the inconvenicence of using our convenience options.

rrr8400

Reaction score
That's what I figured... probably the same lawyers that decided that even the passenger cannot enter a new destination in the nav unless its in park...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut