Any recommendations on LR4 window rain guards/wind deflectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin Allen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a search and kept getting no results. Does anyone have a recommendation on a set of these for the LR4? I put them on most all of my vehicles, but weirdly weathertech doesn't offer them for the LR4. I called my parts guy at the local dealer and he said Land Rover does not sell them either. Apparently due to the folding mirrors crushing them or something? I did manage to find these, but I'm not sure about the quality, nor do I really like them extending past the rear window all the way to the edge of the door.

https://www.carid.com/land-rover-lr...Xf4nGi6qNVMOkdrHGuLppe6DO9tvDLrgaAtFhEALw_wcB

Justin Allen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, those do look nice. Any issues with the folding mirrors?

I actually saw some Land Rover branded ones I think? And the piece didn't start until up above the mirror. But they were like $295???

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on a previous car I owned i had in-channel window visors and they prevented the auto up windows function from working. the window would bind when it almost closed and then back down 203 inches. im sure this was due to a saftey feature to not crush anything in wthe window opening if too much resistance is felt (i.e. fingers)

DonC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, those do look nice. Any issues with the folding mirrors?

I actually saw some Land Rover branded ones I think? And the piece didn't start until up above the mirror. But they were like $295???

If you look at the front portion of the guard you can see where it is cut a bit smaller than the rest to allow for motion of the mirror. i have really liked them so far.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA