Anyone going to the Philly car show? Need a fav.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Franky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is going to the Philly auto show I have a favor to ask. I left a deposit with a dealer last Friday. They did not have the LR4 that I wanted, so they said they would locate it for me. They came thru and found me an '11 Baltic Blue / Almond, Arabica HSE Lux. The LR would be here Feb. 7.

Well I call today and the LR will be here on the 7th, after the Philly auto show! He then went on because he was excited to tell me that the LR4 they found me would be on display at the show! I wasent to happy to say the least. He assured me that the doors would be locked, but I dont want 1000 peolpe with jackets and belt buckles scratching the paint. I dont even want to think about them sitting in it. Visions of last years NY auto show with cars missing gear shifter knobs and whatever else they could fit in their pockets.

So my favor is, if anyone will be there, could you tell me if the LR4 is locked up and maybe take a picture or 2 :biggrin: I'm still on the fence about taking the vechicle after knowing this. If it is in a spot where people cant touch it or get in it I'm going to take it. If not I will be ordering it.

Thanks in advance. I may take the trip myself tomorrow morning if I can. If I do, I'll post the details.

Franky

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM