Anyone Interested In Group Buy: Sump Guard For the Discovery 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI . . . from the manufacturer:

Not yet. Off road for two days , should know on Tuesday- I will show you guys for research before we do anything.

Best regards

Neil Dudman

On 1 Jan 2010, at 18:14, David Kon wrote:

Tinkin' w/the design? Any pics/drawings of what it will look like?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: David Kon
Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 2:58:16 AM
Subject: RE: Sump Info

Hi David,

Give me a few days, just tinkering with the new design ;-)

Regards, Neil Dudman

GN Vehicle Protection

Sump Guards - Sill Protection - Access Ladders for the Discovery 3 and 4

Tel: 0845 862 0394

Mob: 07525 857441 (best option!)

www.gnvehicleprotection.co.uk

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
post some pics of the underside of your rig, incl the mounting points. not sure if it will work or not. i just ready to get rid of that plastic. its so annoying to work with.

I don't see any of the PDF install instructions so I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow if the weather cooperates. As I get older, I feel the cold more and I'm learning to hate winter!

BJ

Last edited:

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
frnt cvr

post some pics of the underside of your rig, incl the mounting points. not sure if it will work or not. i just ready to get rid of that plastic. its so annoying to work with.

:mad: i finally had to pull mine off, cut a hole, and reinstall the dang thang with a D-ring on and glad i did cuz the very next day i had to get winched out of a mucky mess and right then i knew it was meant 2b as i watched my navigator/wife shaking her head leaning sideways holding starboard side as i scurried to strap-up to my front recovery point thanking goddness for that "buddy system". "Get Dirty-Stay Cean" :cool:

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nudge bar

I don't see any of the PDF install instructions so I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow if the weather cooperates. As I get older, I feel the cold more and I'm learning to hate winter!

BJ

BJ, i think this should work--my previous attempts were no bueno cuz of file size... enjoy a safe run and thanks in advance for any obsevations re; fitment of "theGuard" on pg 3/3 & 4/4 of the fitting instructions.

http://www.ownerinfo.landrover.com/...vlet/peachviewfile?t=1262411836096/L319-Nudge Bar Wraparound DOC.pdf

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would like to join the group buy. I'm also interested in matte black powder coating from the MFR (listed at £15.00 on the GN website). Will watch the thread for updates on design/price.

techboydino - I can pick up from you.

1 in SoCal (davidfkon)
1 In MD (chesapeakerover)
1 in PA (techboydino)
1 in AZ (Team Jeff)
1 in PA (JackMac)

Last edited:

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest guys. I have mail David and said we might be tweeking our design a little. This should be done in the next 3 or 4 days. I'll post a message with the changes very soon. Is there anything you'd like to see with a sump guard?.

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in as well. Ultimate shipping to SLC, UT.

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great stuff, should have news on Wednesday, might be able to offer a better deal on shipping too!

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so which of the besties over the weekend trip had your/our skid plates!!??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635