Anyone paint the fender flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

bobbyz

Looking for a replacement for my wifes 4Runner Limited and the LR3 is definately on the top of our list, but my wife does not like the plasticy look of the unpainted fender flares. Anyone successfully paint these? Worried about chipping etc. But I would love to see what the car looks like with these painted.
Thanks.

B

bobbyz

Well, yah. She really wants a Range Rover Sport, and I wish I could get it for her, but its almost twice as much as an LR3 here in Canada :). The silver one doesnt look bad and I bet It would look better in Bonatti Grey.

madtownrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has painted several...that and some 20 inch rims make up their "subs and dubs" package. Paint ooks ok, but I wouldn't bet on how long that paint will last. It won't be cheap to paint properly, save the cash for the RR Sport.

B

bobbyz

Man, I stand corrected. I was under the impression that the RRSport was more than an RR. WOW. The car of her dreams is not that much more then a loaded LR3. Thanks guys, but focuss has shifted to the RR Sport.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112