ARB Fridge - yey!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah looks like that thingy decided to ***** it (termal fuse). I will use tiny invertor for now (fridge need bugger all to work). Where the heck they selling those fuses, Mike? Any ideas?

I really cant understand why would it go off, seeing that i havent used it ever till hooked up last night. Go figure.

D

discomike

Sergei,
I don't know where you can find one, or what's different about them. I would think you could use a regular fuse though. You might want to call their customer number and ask.
Glad that was it, I also have one and would be bummed if it didn't work.
Good luck,
Mike J.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it was that stupid fuse after all. Luckily they supplied spare one (funny enough it had "engel" written on it), so i tucked it in and it did work very nicely over yesterdays wheeling.

I got hi-lift's slide-n-lock screwed to me plywood in rear, so fridge was secured very nicely and havent flew over my head a single time :) Seems to be nice way to secure cargo in general, i'd recommend to look at it, if someone looking to solve that kind of problems (it also held pelican case and CO2 tank, along with fridge. They rated to about 1000lb).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72