ARB Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am thinking about biting the bullet and getting an ARB front bumper so i can put a winch on the LR3. does anyone who has one have any thoughts on the bumper? quality? difficulty of install? modifications to the LR3 that need to be done?

also, if i end up getting one, then i will have my LR A Frame nudge bar and driving lights for sell.

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had mine for about 4 years with no issues. It is a bit difficult to replace bulbs for the aux. Turn signal/running lights on the ARB, but otherwise I'm a happy camper. No issues with the install. I had mine powder coated and glad I did. No rust issues as I have seen on some of them.

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had mine for a few years as well. By the looks of all the scrapes and gouges from the rock gardens out here, it's definitely doing it's job! I agree with the statement that the access to the bulbs is less than convenient, but who cares? Once or twice a year I have to remove the side plates to change a bulb. No biggie. Here's one thing to consider -

http://lrrforums.com/showthread.php?t=15582

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the help guys! much appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635