Bluetooth stopped working in 2011 LR2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDxLR2

Reaction score
I used to have my phone connected via bluetooth, but a while back it stopped connecting (I never really looked into fixing it until now). Same phone as before so I know in theory it should work. Now when I try to link my phone to the vehicle, my phone can't find the Land Rover bluetooth to pair with. I'm also not able to access the phone menu in the vehicle (although maybe you have to have a connected phone to access it?). It's all very strange. For starters, I need to figure out how to pair my phone with the vehicle, or at least figure out why the vehicle's bluetooth doesn't seem to be discoverable.

I can try to give more detail if that will help, I realize I probably haven't explained this very well.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a fix? Or is there a way I can just reset the bluetooth in the vehicle altogether? Any help at all would be very much appreciated.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA