Buying used 2011 v6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you had a chance to drive the vehicle? Its not really possible to recommend for/against a vehicle from a pdf document. It does not even have any pictures etc.

V6 is not available in the United States, so that will probably reduce the number of folks that have any experience with that engine.

Space wise, LR4 is great. Interior is quite configurable as well as comfortable. Exterior styling is a subjective matter but obviously this an LR4 forum so almost everyone here (myself included) likes it. V8 engine is very good not sure about the V6. I think it might feel quite underpowered for this ~6000 lbs vehicle.

I would have to say that you must drive/see/check the vehicle and decide.

Cheers!

hazee

Reaction score
I drove it for some time and found it enough good. , Exterior, Interior and Space is all good. I guess it lacks some multimedia stuff which I can retrofit lateron.

My question was about the Engine as I do not have much info about it.

Here the V6 engine is discontinued from 2012 and only V8 is available which is one of the reasons that there is not much info available on the V6 engine now.

@jamgolf - What do you mean by configurable interior?

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@jamgolf - What do you mean by configurable interior?

Just that the seats can be folded down in many different combinations to accomodate various passenger/cargo needs.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72