Can't search EPB so will just ask

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eggs

Reaction score
Pretty much since new this has happened, but I keep forgetting to mention it when I bring it in for service.

The parking brake light will start flashing if I'm driving over ruff conditions. Say a really crappy potholed street or back dirt roads. I cycle the parking brake switch while still moving and that makes it stop.

I never feel any drag or hear any noise. Just the red dash light flashing. Sometimes it never happens other times it will repeat

When I replaced my rear rotors a few weeks ago the rear EPB pads were fine. I never actually use the parking brake so I can't imagine it is getting any wear.

I have my next service in a couple thousand miles so will try to remember to bring this up them. Unless it's a serious condition I should bring it in for now?

eggs

Reaction score
It has been doing this even before the rotor change. Since new I mentioned in the first post.

But no did nothing to the parking brake pads when I swapped the rotors

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635