Carpet replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tracyc

Reaction score
Anyone have experience or knowledge about replacing the carpet in an LR3? It's on my bucket list you could say, but I can't find any molded replacements available online and don't see any threads about it. Are auto upholstery shops equipped to do this?

tracyc

Reaction score
I was hoping so - I guess I'll have to take it by one and see what they say. Really just need the back liftgate carpet done, as it was rubbed off in a couple spots when I got the vehicle. That should be a lot simpler than the main carpet anyway

douglastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried local junk yards, or craigslist/offerup parting out an LR3?
Or post a few WTB on forums, might get lucky.

tracyc

Reaction score
Yeah I've thought about it, but the carpet on the back gate is glued on, so I don't think used would work out well for that area. And if I do the rest of the carpet I want it in new condition, since the intent is to freshen up the appearance - there's nothing really wrong with it except being a bit dingy from being 13 years old....

Carson Gore

Reaction score
If you’re ready to spend some money you can still get it from LR depending on the color.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA