Coolant Leak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Balto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was checking my oil filter for any leaks and noticed a hose that seems to be leaking. The hose has "PA66-GF30" on it but when I search for that it only brings up Dico stuff? Below are a couple of pictures. One with me wiping it with a towel and then one thats a few seconds latter starting to leak again. Its almost like the hose is starting to burst? or it got sliced somehow?

Anyone help me on what this hose is and how serious it is to get it fixed/replaced ASAP?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6287.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6287.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 64
  • thumbnail_IMG_6286.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6286.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 63

Balto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sorry...2015 SCV6

Yup I think your correct and here is a picture I "Believe" is the leak location. When looking at the hose it seems like JUST this small portion can be replaced instead of the entire assembly. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Radiator Hose bestter picture.jpg
    Radiator Hose bestter picture.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 52

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know that they sell just the plastic part, or are you suggesting you buy the whole thing, and swap just the plastic part in? Either way you're going to need to bleed the system, and I would prefer to get all the fresh hoses in there since you'll have them on hand. The little hoses go to the 'intercooler' bits in the supercharger, shouldn't be that hard to access since it's top of motor.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, I think that hose connects to the front crossover, so maybe worth getting that done if you haven't already?

Balto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup got all of that replaced about a year ago. Sad to see that part start leaking already errrr

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72