Crazy Cooper Zeon Tire deal...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If by weak you mean kick@$$ then thx. :)
Why r they weak? Cus they aren't dubs?

EGRIZZLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm just busting...I've had a few too many IPA's tonight. Oh how I love a good Colorado microbrew. Nothing wrong with 18's

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don,t know if this is just NJ that has high prices, but when I called two cooper tire dealers in the area, one told me twice (STRAUSS auto),that they cannot order sizes like such and I would have to deal with manufacturer myself to get tires shipped to their shop for install, the other dealer offered 195 per tire plus tax and installation, which came down to 215 . When I told them that , it is a little steep and I can get them from NEt for 145 plus shipping( which is , in my case is steep as well-145.00 for 5 tires shipped to NJ), rep told me that he can come down to 185 plus install and that equals 1040 dollars .I am not sure where the trade off is anymore...

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i had 4 shipped to my door in FL for $700. Fortunately was getting my wheels powder coated at the time, so i wasnt charged install or balance fee.

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a set of 5 "almost" New Cooper Zenon's for sale to a good home. Haven't posted them anywhere or determined $$ but thought this would be a good place. They are in Chicago.. pm me if interested.

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the dupe post... This site always hangs with firefox

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99