Disco II stuff for sale (wheels, lamp guards, mats)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

land4rover

Reaction score
Time to clean out the garage and get rid of a few items from my DII.

-16" OEM wheels. The tires still have tread but I recommend new ones because these have been sitting in the garage for over 5 years. Wheels are in excellent condition. $200 plus shipping
-Rubber floor mats. Good condition. $50 plus shipping
-Rear lamp guards. These are the metal ones, not plastic. Great condition, missing one screw (you can just keep one of the original screws from your tail lamp--that's what I did and had no problem for six years). $75 plus shipping.

I live north of Chicago and would prefer local pick-up for the wheels. I haven't really researched what these things are selling for--let me know if I'm way off base. I can email pictures if you're interested.

Sixthflick

Reaction score
Time to clean out the garage and get rid of a few items from my DII.

-16" OEM wheels. The tires still have tread but I recommend new ones because these have been sitting in the garage for over 5 years. Wheels are in excellent condition. $200 plus shipping

I live north of Chicago and would prefer local pick-up for the wheels. I haven't really researched what these things are selling for--let me know if I'm way off base. I can email pictures if you're interested.

I'm interested in the wheels if you haven't sold them yet? Can you email pics to me?

ilya72

Reaction score
can you please show pictures of the wheels?
if they are OK I will get them through my friend who lives in Chicago

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635