'discovery' tailgate lettering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince217

Reaction score
this is really minor but...

does anyone know where i can purchase 'DISCOVERY' lettering for my tailgate? I much prefer 'discovery' than 'lr3'.

thanks!!!

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not vinyl on the LR3. I think the last year for the discovery was not vinyl either.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is really minor but...

does anyone know where i can purchase 'DISCOVERY' lettering for my tailgate? I much prefer 'discovery' than 'lr3'.

thanks!!!

I know of at least one owner in the LR4 section who has the Disco badging on his U.S. vehicle. Might try asking there in addition to google/ebay/LR.com, etc...

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure ebay is your friend for less then $20. I'm putting it on ours (but my buddy acquired the lettering)

vince217

Reaction score
thanks for all the advice. I can't believe the original lettering is $100 - $200 !!!

i did place a bid on some lettering on eBay. not full price... lets see how it goes.

I also found this website that sells the lettering also... not OEM but according to them, its the exact dimensions / spec of oem. i found this after i placed the bid on eBay. so if i dont win the auction, im probably going to purchase this.

I'm putting this on here in case anyone else is interested in the future...

http://www.lrparts.net/matte-black-lettering-discovery-3.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM