F.S. 2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am gaining interest in our 2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE V8. We are considering selling it in the next couple months.
4.4L Jaguar engine rated at 300HP
6spd automatic transmission
Black Leather interior
3rd row seating (for 7 adults)
Air suspension
Bluetooth for most phones
Navigation (currently updated to 2010 USA)
550 Watt Harmon Kardon stereo
Full size spare tire
Xenon headlights
Front and middle row seat heaters
Akebono Ceramic brake pads all around

74,000 miles currently. It has an extended (and transferable) warranty to 85k miles or Oct 2013. whichever comes first.

This was a certified Pre-owned car when we bought it, thus is in great condition. We had a couple issues regarding suspension bushings and air compressor, but they have all been resolved now. It's been a great vehicle for CO, handling any weather and terrain we've needed it to. Everything is in working order and there are no issues that I am aware of. It does have a couple dings above the passenger rear door from me dropping the ski rack trying install in the wind. Also a minor scratch from a tree on the trail. I am sure a professional can buff that out, but I don't have the tools. It's been garage kept.

DSC05450.jpg

DSC05459.jpg

DSC05465.jpg

DSC05467.jpg

Many more pictures here:
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/jesus_man01/For Sale/2006 LR3/

Starts at $24,500. It is financed currently.

Email me your phone number if you want to see and drive it.

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lr3

Jesus_man...Why are you selling?

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Air Force is moving us to Germany this summer and while I'd love to keep it, the price of fuel over there could put a damper on the traveling we expect to do. So we're selling and will buy a couple diesel sedans once we get there.

J.D.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man how are you doing? I just came down on orders to move out of CO myself... lll probable be selling the LR3 when I go. There just wont be any need for me to have a large 4wd in Georgia. Good thing about you going to Germany is that you can get autos that we cant get here in the states. Mercedes Bluetec FTW!

Free bump.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am doing well. Starting to get insanely busy with the shipments coming up.

Sorry to hear you're leaving CO so soon. Godspeed in Georgia and the rest of your career. I am sure we'll keep in touch here off and on?

J.D.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA