fault codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

Jordan

I've pulled up two fault codes that I can't seem to find info on. Does anyone know what fault codes P7400 and Pef00 are, any help would be appreciated.

D

discomike

Jordan,
What year and model truck do you have? How many miles and what is it doing?
I can't find any code numbers anything close to what you have listed, how did you get them and from where?
Mike J.

J

Jordan

I've got a 99 Discovery series2, 85K. I pulled 3 codes off the obd using a laptop (autoenginuity program). The codes that came up were, p171,p7400, and pef00. The p171 is bank 1 running too lean (o2sensor), but the program doesn't recognize the other 2 codes, it says there manufacturer specific. I'm thinking they might be in a service manual. I don't want to replace the o2 sensor until I know what the other codes are. Thanks for any help!!!

D

discomike

Jordon,
A 171 code is a bank to leab and has no reference to an O2 sensor. How many miles are on your truck? What is your truck doing wrong?
Mike J.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72