Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jermgallo

Reaction score
I recently purchased some Baja design squadron sport fog lights. My question is I have a 2011 LR4 and was wondering if anyone has ever put those type of lights in or the fitment of similar lights? I’m thinking I’ll have to fab up some kind of bracket mount if it’s possible.

mm3846

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diode Dymanics SS3s with the Type A mount should bolt in to the factory fog locution. I just haven’t bought them yet.

wallyyfm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am doing 4 banger hxbs - should be here next week. I’m a little concerned about the draw, hopefully no issues. I got them because they claim direct fitment, we’ll see.

Jermgallo

Reaction score
Diode Dymanics SS3s with the Type A mount should bolt in to the factory fog locution. I just haven’t bought them yet.
Those lights look like they would fit. I just got the Baja's in today so im going to see if i can fab something up since i bought the 3" round ones. Hopefully can come up with something if not the SS3s look like a great option.

Jermgallo

Reaction score
I am doing 4 banger hxbs - should be here next week. I’m a little concerned about the draw, hopefully no issues. I got them because they claim direct fitment, we’ll see.
Never heard of that light brand before but looks like they put out some good bright lights though. Definitely another good option and a company that I didn't know that was out there.

mm3846

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those lights look like they would fit. I just got the Baja's in today so im going to see if i can fab something up since i bought the 3" round ones. Hopefully can come up with something if not the SS3s look like a great option.

If they sell a mount for the up to MY21 WRXs, it’s 99% the same.

wallyyfm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard of that light brand before but looks like they put out some good bright lights though. Definitely another good option and a company that I didn't know that was out there.
I’m taking a gamble something different. The PR for them seems good.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA