Foreigh language display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chanel323

Reaction score
Hello~~:hello:
It's been only few months that I got my first LR4.
Is there anyway I could have Korean Language displayed for phones and musics?
Korean was not on the list of language selection...OTL..

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no way. no Chinese or .........

English is fine..

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont think so. when i docked my iphone none of my asian tracks showed the right characters.

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we're on the subject, is there any way to change the accent of the girl that gives the directions via GPS? For example, change from North American accent to UK accent.

Thanks!

Marty

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we're on the subject, is there any way to change the accent of the girl that gives the directions via GPS? For example, change from North American accent to UK accent.

Thanks!

Marty
Hey MottMcfly,

I had the same question! I asked the service manager at the LR dealership and they told me, "nope, you just have to get used to the voice that's on there". Hmmm.

weingarm

Reaction score
Hey MottMcfly,

I had the same question! I asked the service manager at the LR dealership and they told me, "nope, you just have to get used to the voice that's on there". Hmmm.

Not true!!!

If you change your language settings from the "USA" flag to the "UK" flag, the spoken directions will change from a voice that speaks USA english to UK english.

Enjoy!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not true!!!

If you change your language settings from the "USA" flag to the "UK" flag, the spoken directions will change from a voice that speaks USA english to UK english.

Enjoy!
Awesome!!! Thanks so much, weingarm!

I am not surprised that the service folks did not know this fact. I will definitely change my settings tomorrow! :)

-David

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not true!!!

Enjoy!

That totally worked!!!

Thank you!!!

Marty

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score
Been using the English accent from day one. I was calling her Miss Moneypenny. Then one of my buddies reminded me that Miss Moneypenny has an American accent. :hmpf:

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have voice tags stored for voice dialing. I stored the voice tags with the UK setting. When I switch to USA setting, the tags are gone. When I switch back to UK they are there again. anyone experience this?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM