fuse? sunroof/fog lights/cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

tony

The following items aren't working on my 95 County LWB. I was hoping someone could enlighten me as to whether they could be common to a fuse perhaps?

Sunroof
Fog Lights
Cruise Control

G

Geolander

I have much the same, sunroof wont close properly, have to apply force from top, fog lights-only one works while other is intermittent, and cruise is **** (replace all but the ECU)

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cruise control -- check the vacuum lines in the engine bay, if they have cracks in them the cruise won't work. Another thing to check is the switch located on the brake pedal.

Sunroof -- is it not working at all or just not closing correctly?

Fogs -- could be a number of things, including a switch (most likely), burned out bulbs :biggrin:, or shoddy wiring/ground somewhere.

N

NIMO1

Moose said:
Cruise control -- check the vacuum lines in the engine bay, if they have cracks in them the cruise won't work. Another thing to check is the switch located on the brake pedal.

Sunroof -- is it not working at all or just not closing correctly?

Fogs -- could be a number of things, including a switch (most likely), burned out bulbs :biggrin:, or shoddy wiring/ground somewhere.

Hi, new owner of 93 RR County and have noticed similiar issues. My first thought is to change out all the fuses and work my way down from there. Is this a good idea? My fear is that changing ALL the fuses might create a new problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99