Gilmer, Texas 16th 2004

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
http://www.texasmotorizedtrails.com/ohvareas/barnwell/index.html

Sorry!! Try that link! I will be in Dallas for a bridal thingy so I am driving to Gilmer that morning. I spend most my time in downtown Dallas so I am really far away from Allen, Plano, ect ..Normally I can be found somewhere around the area of Lemon Avenue.

Attachments

• CAD45O13.gif
    CAD45O13.gif
    86.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
A

ayavner

and... is this some major monster truck 4x4 tractor pull type of thing, or could one do OK with a stock d2 SE7?

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
I have never been to Gilmer so I am not for sure. My truck is 100%% Stock so if I am going then I would ***assume*** you will be ok too..Maybe you should email some of the guys @ the Texas Rovers website? I am not sure to be honest and I would hate to see you drive that far and then not be able to get the Rover on some trails.

Last edited:

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Play nice, or discipline will be meted out. This is a forum for discussion of trails and trail rides, not people's marital status, preferences in the opposite ***'s appearance, or ethnicity.

J

JerryT

Scarr 2007

Welcome to the Texas Rovers

The Texas Rovers Club is dedicated to the Land Rover life style, from off-roading to social events and everything in between. Our club is made up of singles, couples and families from all walks of life. This is what makes Land Rover such a unique vehicle/family. If you are in the Dallas/FT. Worth area, San Antonio, or Austin please take a look at our event calendar and join us at one of our chapter meetings
South Central Area Rover Rally

-----> click here for SCARR07 online Registration<-----

www.texasrovers.org

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90