Got my new HSE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

srfgeek

Just drove it 120 miles home from the dealer, twisty mountains roads, freeway and stop and go. I just have to say that the normal test drive does not do justice to how stable and easy this vehicle is to drive - awesome!

05 silver/alpaca HSE

Last edited by a moderator:
P

porsche3

Congrats! Had our v6 for a week now and enjoy it immensely. Please share your experiences.

F

Freeflytim

:rock:

Sorry, I just wanted to use that smilie.

congrats!!!

B

bwanajim

srfgeek-does your HSE have the lumbar support switch on the drivers seat and the lumbar adjustment knob on the passenger?

S

srfgeek

It has a manual knob on the left side of the seat - very akward to reach while driving. The manual indicates it should be a switch.

A

Amir

srfgeek, i am also interested in getting the silver but sort of really hung on the interior choice...i personally would like to get black interior as it just goes better with silver but then i think beige might have an open and roomy feel. Unfortunately, i haven't seen a silver with beige at a dealership close to me. I know its a matter of personal taste and choice but i guess i just need to hear a reason to fall one way or the other. Also, how much did it run you?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Freeflytim

Black shows dirt. Beige shows stains.
One spilled coffee will show forever in a beige interior.
One spilled coffee in a black interior blends in!
Ill take dirt over stains anyday!
Ive been there, done that! Darker the better!

Ive got silver on black, it works! The truck has soooo much glass (like sitting on a chair on top of a table) you don't even notice the inside color. But black is the best choice for the long term.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112