Got rear-ended................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juventuss

Reaction score
Nice to see how well they hold up - hope to never need to see it myself, but nice to know the family is safe in this beast.

Love the Disco 4 and TDV6 badges - Too bad they are not "real"....Hey LandRover....Are you listening here? We want the TD in the States!!! And give us back the Disco name while you're at it.

hear hear..

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran into a Toyota dealer friend of mine tonight and showed him the pictures of the 4Runner and the tankrover 4. He refused to accept that it was a picture of the actual truck that was rear-ended. He said that that minimal damage on LR4 was impossible as he knows that this older model of 4Runner is stronger than the current one.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran into a Toyota dealer friend of mine tonight and showed him the pictures of the 4Runner and the tankrover 4. He refused to accept that it was a picture of the actual truck that was rear-ended. He said that that minimal damage on LR4 was impossible as he knows that this older model of 4Runner is stronger than the current one.

Are those photos posted somewhere? would love to see another example.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those photos posted somewhere? would love to see another example.

Meant to say that I showed him the same pictures posted here by a517458, nothing new.

a517458, do you have a pic where you can see both trucks?

texas911

Reaction score
All cars look like the Toyota in a frontal impact, they are designed to sacrifice itself to protect the passengers. The more damage the more energy it dissipated.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All cars look like the Toyota in a frontal impact, they are designed to sacrifice itself to protect the passengers. The more damage the more energy it dissipated.

That may be, but do all cars look like the land rover when hit that hard from behind... uh... NO.

My infiniti g35 would be totalled if it got hit that hard from the back.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These badges are the real deal:

IMG_0388.jpg

But they're in Panama :biggrin:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members