Have you guys seen this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I saw this while doing a UK search by happenstance. They also have a black/black version that looks pretty damn snazzy. I'd get something like this if I lived in Los Angeles and worked as a film producer at a motion picture studio.

brokenneckcp

Reaction score
Just got my LR4 HSE that i ordered back in December and it came with this Metropolis grille by accident. But the black on black looks amazing, so when the dealer asked if I wanted them to change it back to the silver/gray grille, i said NO THANK YOU

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Metropolis grille by accident.

by accident.... that's disturbing. What kind of quality control do they run at Solihull plant?
I know that very early build of HSE models were missing the HSE badge... yeah, they 'forgot' to put those. Hello?!?
These kind of mistakes will be unthinkable in other car manufacturers...

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my LR4 HSE that i ordered back in December and it came with this Metropolis grille by accident. But the black on black looks amazing, so when the dealer asked if I wanted them to change it back to the silver/gray grille, i said NO THANK YOU

LOL! That's pretty funny.

macdaddy548

Reaction score
My wife brought home a new Metropolis Edition a couple of weeks ago. She loves it. So do I! It really is pretty sharp looking. I think the black interior with the contrasting white stitching is the best feature.

brokenneckcp

Reaction score
Personally I think the Metropolis Edition would be great for the RR or RR Sport, but let's get a safari or rubicon edition of the LR4. I mean let's be serious... I want an LR4 that comes stock with a winch, Linex on the fender flares and a snorkel (just because)

EGRIZZLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife brought home a new Metropolis Edition a couple of weeks ago. She loves it. So do I! It really is pretty sharp looking. I think the black interior with the contrasting white stitching is the best feature.

Yes, that interior is amazing. This will be my next Rover for sure...in 2 years at half the cost of course.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ngomac