Have $75K? You can get a '13 or '14 LR4 Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Umberto- it may be over-the-top, but we all know that hardly anything with the LR4 is "bolt on" haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! $78k for a used LR4... That is just insane. Don't they say that it loses almost half of its value when it's first driven off the lot?!?
Well equipped from what I can see.

Loses half its value and half of the add on parts.

I think someone mentioned "urban assault vehicle". That is what came to mind when I saw it.

I think I'll check back in a week or so to see if is someone bought it.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loses half its value and half of the add on parts.

I think someone mentioned "urban assault vehicle". That is what came to mind when I saw it.

I think I'll check back in a week or so to see if is someone bought it.

And for how much ;)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one ******** looking LR4. Methinks the dealer just bolted on whatever crap they had sitting in their odds-and-ends warehouse and put it out there on display, hoping a sucker bites.
I totally agree, it's a weird mix match of accessories and modifications. Odd.

However, I was happy to get another photo of a Fuji White LR4 with black pack that had an ARB front bumper, as that is one of the front bumpers I am considering.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LR dealer near me always has an LR4 in the showroom with every option added...side steps, light guards, roof ladder, roof rails, roof rack, side molding, rubber mats, tray liner, hitch, etc. It's their way of selling more dealer add-on accessories.

Funny how the $142K Range Rover Autobiography in the showroom looked just perfect without a single dealer-added accessory.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is from the land where everything needs to be bigger and "better". Or maybe just bigger.

The terra grappler is a great tire though. I'll give them that.

metalslug

Reaction score
Cheap+Pete.jpg

Good Lord That's A Lot Of Money!!

And it's used :eek:

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting arrangement of lighting on lr roof rack. Otherwise I ts not my preference of kit.

HikeNbike

Reaction score
This is a prime example of a vehicle built to drive to the mall and store to get groceries, never actually used off road. I could just pick this thing apart, so many mistakes. waste of money. You'll get laughed at!

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there is and will continue to be a premium price on the 2013's due to the V8. Pricing on used 2013's is holding close to what we paid new a last year on our LR4's so it's conceivable that pricing will hold strong among those who value the V8 over the V6.

It's always a crapshoot when you buy a new vehicle but I know we wouldn't trade the 2013's for a 2014 even up. No way. I like the feel of that brute 375 HP (+) kick when the hammer goes down. Yes sir, no substitute for cubic inches and brute torque!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112