heated steering wheel - is it supposed to be lukewarm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canrover

Reaction score
On my 2010 RRS S/C it is lukewarm as well... With some of our winter temps dipping well below -20 degrees CELSIUS it is always nice to have a heated steering wheel that is too hot so you have the option to turn it off. With mine as others have said, it is lukewarm at best and seems to turn off after 20 mins or so. I really hate this because my hands never get warm enough to enjoy holding a heated steering wheel... in 2013 my wife and I bought a Hyundai Sante Fe Sport and it came with a heated steering wheel and it is FANTASTIC. It gets so hot we have to turn it off after about 20 mins and WE LIKE THAT!!!! It really makes the drive more comfortable believe it or not.

I have the GAP IIDTool . Does anyone know if it's possible to change this on the 2010 RRS S/C?

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our 2008 RR heats up very warm, but then cools to a lower temp and even seems to shut itself off after a bit. My wife told me to stop turning it on when I start the RR to warm it up for her because by the time she gets in the "hot period" (when it first turns on and heats up) is over and it will not get that warm again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99