Hello all rover fans, anyone in Kentucky?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C

ChristinaB

Hello, just bought my first Disco 2003 ! I love it. Have always driven a pickup since I was in the army but never a LandRover because of pricing. I have to admit I bought it used, got a good deal but have already uncovered a handful of small problems, ie. small water leak? Near driver side upper windshield, nothing I am sure a little silicone and syringe wouldnt fix. The dash tends to fall open needs a new latch. The major was somehow I managed to not get a book for the truck and activated the "lockout " feature. It sounds as if it is a starter problem but just lock and unlock the truck and you are on the road. After a series of retests I was able to replicate the problem but was curious if anyone has a manual they just dont use, not that it is likely. I have found a few on ebay, has anyone else experienced this problem with the Discovery 2003 Series II?

THese are minor problems so far, but apparently the dealer knew about the flaky alarm system. So I am hoping that I dont incur a costly amount of repairs with my new truck.
Wanted to get established with some local Rover enthusiasts. I am in a hurry for now but will check back later. ...

W

webbie

Welcome to the world of The Land Rover with all it's little problems. I hope you enjoy your new car and I am sure you will find lots of help here.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I hope we can help out with any issues that pop up. Post this issues in the discovery section and I am sure someone will help out... and if all else fails I will break out the books and look something up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635