Hello from Denver!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerrie

Reaction score
Thanks for approving me! Just wanted to introduce myself. We will soon be purchasing a 2013 LR4 Lux. I am looking forward to seeing it next week! Since I have an almost 2 year old, we won't be doing any serious backcountry stuff for a few more years, but very much looking forward to putting her to the the test! A question for y'all, this truck is still under factory warranty with only 19000 miles, the dealer is asking $51,000. KBB is showing about $47,000 max value for excellent condition, what would be an honest fair price. I do not want to walk away from this vehicle, but I don't want to over pay. Also, is the prepaid maintenance plan worth the money? I will be getting the exdended warranty. And I need recommendations on a good seat cover for the kiddo!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The price is a little high for a 2013, you can get a 2015 with less miles for same basic money. I just look it up on Autotrader and found several. I would say from a Land Rover Dealer 41 maybe 42k.

Prepaid Maintenance no, extended warranty, yes.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I forgot.... Welcome to the forum.

XLR8TOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2014 HSE with what I think is the heavy duty package for $47K...it had 21K miles.

Kerrie

Reaction score
Thanks guys! This one has the HD package, it's the Lux, and still under factory warranty, and of course, the V8! It was a lease vehicle in Cali with only the one owner. I'm hoping to end up around the 47k mark, but this dealer can't keep these on his lot! They are usually gone within a week of arrival.

The _Just

Reaction score
Hi, Im a LR4 guy. That's a reasonable price in this market. No one wants the 14-16 it seems, hence the lower price. V6? Pass. The 13 LR4 w HD is pretty much the most desirable LR series at this point. I nabbed one and shipped it across the country in Dec. They're hard to find, especially with low miles, HD, packages and good records. I've seen the prices for a 13 LR4 HD rise to over $50k while non HD, high miles, v6, all are much lower. The 16s w HD were going over $70k new and didn't last long. These are the last great trucks of this design. Get one while you can.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut