Hello to all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

mayerclan4

Just saying hello to this site, looking forward to viewing and giving any informaiton that would help others.

N

necroeire

Hello and welcome.
Is that a Disco II in you Avatar? Can you tell me if the road manners are good and if it comefortable for a 60 mile daily round trip as well as weekend off roading? I'm also new here so I'm looking for some Disco II advice.
Many thanks,
Dave.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mayerclan4

M

mayerclan4

Disco II

The Discovery II shown is a great joy to drive on and off road here in Tennessee. I was fortunate enough to have the full background on the vehicle from Carfax and it only has 74000 miles and costed around $11000.00. The original owner never took it off road! Plus had all maintenance information on the vehicle and always took it to a Land Rover Dealer. I have upgraded the brakes to high performance EBC rotors and pads. It had a small leak on the steering gearbox. I syphoned some of the fluid out of the resevior and added about a bottle of Lucas Power Steering stop leak and it never leaked again. Putting some Nitto Terra Grappler's on it in about a week. I love it and looking for a Series Model.

Attachments

• dscn1470.BMP2.BMP
    87.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
T

tajp

hello, we are new at this site as well so am unsure how to use it, i require some help as our td5 in 2000 discovery wont revout past 60klms/hr it just dies and some where it is loosing water but there is no water in the oil, no water blowing from the exh, and no water leaks, we are bamboozald do you no anybody that may be able to enlihgten us with some info.
thanks tajp

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome tajp.... on a td5 I am not sure about the speed issue, but if it were a petrol I would say the VSS is bad.

Losing water again on a TD5 I am not sure... if petrol I would say the intake manifold.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635