Help-2004 Freelander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Libby

Reaction score
I just bought a 2004 Freelander and it did not come with a owners manual. I have a burnt out low beam headlight. Can someone give me detailed instructions on how to change it or hook me up with a link of a website (preferably a free website) where I could get the instructions. I am a girl who doesnt know a lot about cars...so the more info the better.

Thanks so much!!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.... change a headlight bulb is not very difficult, I wish I had a diagram to show you... but open the hood and look at the back side of the light assembly. you should see a set of wires going to a plug in the back of the light.

Unscrew the plug, pull out the light bulb. (Do not touch new bulb with your fingers... use clean gloves or a clean rag or it will damage the life of the bulb).

Place new bulb in the plug... reinstall in the back of the light assembly and your done, ok, you have to close the hood :biggrin:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4