New 2013 Fuji White LR4 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
New owner/member here. I'm excited to be part of the LR family after shopping for an appropriate model for me. I really wanted the V8, and managed to snag a relatively low mileage (123k km) 2013!
The previous owner had it for the last 8 years and had it dealer serviced the whole time. As far as I know (after a dealer PPI) what needs to be looked at is the control arms, a weak ac, and some minor surface rust.

There was no major service done on it besides scheduled maintenance. So besides the control arms, the dealership told me I should also do the plugs and didn't mention anything else.

Is there a list someone could point me out to that I can check out to get myself reset with my own maintenance/service items?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4514.jpg
    IMG_4514.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 35

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Well that isn't good. I just checked and they have one for the LR3, not the LR4; I wonder why. Sorry for the bad info.

LB Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Here's a link to a post from this forum that includes the LR4 'Maintenance Check Sheet' for 2010 MY- Onwards..Up to 160K miles.
Of course this is just JLR's recommend minimum maintenance and intervals. There is a wealth of info on this forum regarding what you might expect form a 5.0 V8 with 120K+ miles as well as preventative repairs that you may want to consider if not already done. Good luck!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72