Hey There!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

Broms

Hello, New to the forum and to LR. I just registered, posted in the Disco section and stumpled upon the intro section...so here I am. Excellent forum from what I have seen so far. My wife and I just picked up our '04 Disco. It's an SE, Bonatti Gray/Black. It is awesome. We have been wanting one for years, I landed a new sales job with a company ride which allowed us to pull the trigger on it. I am thinking we might have wanted the SE7, having come from a Mini van and having 2 children to this point. Anyway, just happy to be here and very happy with the purchase. Any suggestions on must haves and parts and accessories sites for the Disco would be much appreciated. I am about to order a loadspace area mat and a dog screen for the pup!

Thanks.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the rear seats and actually use them quite often (I too have 2 kids). The rear seats are great when a friend or cousin rides along. Also, those rear seats have the best view of the flip down DVD player I had installed.

B

Broms

Sounds great. I wonder id they make a kit for the Series II. I have seen several for the Series I. I think the issue would be the seat belts. If I am not mistaken, they are in the D-pillar. Also, they would probably have to latch down to the floor somehow.

Who knows. I did find a set of Alpaca seats for a Series II out of a crashed Disco on e-bay. I have the Black interior though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM