High Country Offroad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they were open, they then decided to shut, then they didnt......

That's all I know!

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is it you are wanting to buy? Be very carefull when looking at their products, they are cheap, poorly designed and not finished worth a dam. I know because I have seen a few of their products over the last year or so.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:confused:
thinking about the LR3 Fuel Tank Skid and possibly Air System Bracket, LR3, 1.5" Lift and maybe Rock Sliders . . . this is the first I've heard about poor qulity (unless I missed it on other posts . . .)
:confused:

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want more information, send me your tele number and I can be more specific.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is it you are wanting to buy? Be very carefull when looking at their products, they are cheap, poorly designed and not finished worth a dam. I know because I have seen a few of their products over the last year or so.

Their products are not works of art like the RS sliders, but they do function, they serve a niche in the price range that is appreciated by many, and this last point cannot be understated: there are desperately few alternatives.

Sadly, I think High Country has once again decided to throw in the towel.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, the original owner has moved back to Colorado and is back at his old job.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV