Hold the RTFM comments - how do u..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

shod

how do you turn OFF the POI's on the map? its showing me gas stations, hospitals, colleges, and other weird icons. living in NYC those are everywere so the map is very clutered. how do you turn that off? I RTFMed but it was a NG

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tap the screen twice in rapid succession. A POI button will appear on the screen. Navigate it and you will be offered an option to cancel (delete)POI's. You can also use the voice commands to cancel them- read the manual.

S

shod

the nav cant make out my voice commands - could be my Brooklyn accent :)

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem with the Nav voice commands. I just tried NAV go home three times and she sent me to the bank, airport and the bank again so in frustration I said NAV f**k you and she sweetly replied " nav home say destination, waypoint or cancel" go figure LOL Methinks voice recognition has a long way to go!!

Funny thing I can use voice for the CD with no problem!!

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JohnKel said:
I have the same problem with the Nav voice commands. I just tried NAV go home three times and she sent me to the bank, airport and the bank again so in frustration I said NAV f**k you and she sweetly replied " nav home say destination, waypoint or cancel" go figure LOL Methinks voice recognition has a long way to go!!

Funny thing I can use voice for the CD with no problem!!

My favorite command is "Navigation: Warp factor 3. Engage." to which the polite response is most always "Command not recognised." I do this after the voice command embarasses me with new riders in the truck. I actually think that the voice stuff works better when I'm driving alone-either because there is less ambient noise, or the acoustics are affected by other bodies in the cabin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99