HSE vs HSE-Lux Leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

samcarloso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bit off topic, but I think we beat the leather topic to death.

I for one like having Sirius in my LR4. On long trips its great. I also have usb sticks with mp3, but for a set it and forget it type thing, its fine. Doesnt sound cd quality, but its a lot nicer than terrestrial radio.
Totally agreed. It is nice to listen to some of the talk/comedy shows at times. or at night when I am driving home after a long fun filled weekend I set it on Coffehouse so the Kids fall quick asleep. We just carry the kids straight to bed when we get home(there is no fighting them to go to bed). It gives me and the wife some time to ourselves when we get home.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Sat Radio is one option that we must have. We have 6-7 hour trips to our second home and there are plenty of times when the iPhone runs out of good options.

I will say that I have become less and less entertained with the variety on Sat Radio. I feel like every station I turn to I hear the same songs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink