Just received my notice to put my deposit down on a Grenadier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fuji4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just submitted my preorder. $82k. Anyone else?

View attachment 23512
Not me. Been driving the plaid 99% of the time now. Use the LR4 for snow and off-road duty. Given my real % need at this time (Ala I am putting so few miles on it it will last a while) I feel like the grenadier would be redundant to the Landy. I may give my wife the plaid and get a cybertruck if it’s super cool and eve comes out. Less excited by the Rivian at this time but … who knows.

modesto_man

Reaction score
Yeah, still not sure if I'll actually pull the trigger but placed the order for now. Mine would be $97k. That surprised me....way more than its probably worth. For that money, my wife thinks we should get av8 defender.

I've also got my order in for the rivian r1s and it will supposedly be ready for delivery in October. $78k. I got the early pricing...

Gotta decide sometime soon.

Still not planning on getting rid of my 12 lr4. Still effing love it. 160k miles and as awesome as ever. I just need something else to drive so i don't keep racking up daily driver miles in between trips. But $97k would cover lots of maintenance!

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, still not sure if I'll actually pull the trigger but placed the order for now. Mine would be $97k. That surprised me....way more than its probably worth. For that money, my wife thinks we should get av8 defender.

I've also got my order in for the rivian r1s and it will supposedly be ready for delivery in October. $78k. I got the early pricing...

Gotta decide sometime soon.

Still not planning on getting rid of my 12 lr4. Still effing love it. 160k miles and as awesome as ever. I just need something else to drive so i don't keep racking up daily driver miles in between trips. But $97k would cover lots of maintenance!
I think I'm going to go for a Defender. R1S would be awesome but their values are still inflated and they haven't fixed the bed cover yet. Plus less confidence to overland it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72