Land Rover DVD Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

Sodium

Just curious, any of you fellas lucky enough to have received the instructional dvd from LR in the glove box? Just got my LR3 and decided to watch it, some of the testing and design videos are very informative and evocative. Going to hit the road again, cheers :)

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope. didn't show up in my '05.

something we can ask our dealers for?

L

lmonterz

No DVD

I had my brand-new TD V6 HSE yesterday. No instructional DVD inside!!!

Best Regards,
Luca Monterzino

N

Navster83

it really isnt crucial, but it does have some nice videos of the lr3 offroading and testing in different climates.

A

Amir

i received it with mine when i bought the truck a couple of weeks ago. basically, the promotional videos in it are the same as on the LR site, and plus a few more instructional videos on how to control a few things here and there like wipers, audio, and climate control, etc. its handy, i would say for a quick acquainting session with your LR3. i agree with sodium, i got a little charged up too after watching it and got out to play with my truck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dronedog

i just took back a loaner that was an 06. it had the video in it and i watched it last night. not much detail really. some nice videos. i was hoping it would go into all the details of the radio and maybe what the AF switch is but it only covered the basics. i left it in the laner when i picked up mine today.
the dog

S

Sodium

Its good if you guys have a wife that might need instructional help ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99