LandRover American Fork / Centerville Utah Hadley Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pauguson

Reaction score
Warning!!! Utah Land Rover is under new management!!!!

Land Rover Centerville & American Fork (Sharif Hadley Auto Center).

Centerville Hadley Replaced adhesive to molding because it was separating but…..
they gouged the paint beyond buffing!

They replaced the decals on the hood…now what do I do about the paint?
I was told that I scratched it myself…you judge.

I had American Fork (Hadley Auto Centers) repair a cross member.

10 cents worth of washers are crushing and disintegrating. Is this a repair? Replacement? Service by John Mcomie: American Fork LandRover

American Fork bent metal to cross member. One week after supposed repair; I painted black paint over exposed metal. Note rust! This should be stronger than a twig…right?

Oops! They (American Fork) forgot to replace a side frame blot. Courtesy of American Fork Land Rover, Utah.

Oops! Forgot to screw in right side cross member bolt. Everyone has the right to one mistake. Courtesy of American Fork Land Rover, Utah.

I reported that there was a constant rubbing sound coming from the front windshield. When the front windshield is pushed in, the sound quits.
Land Rover American Fork replaced the passenger side window motor…the problem is still there.

I informed Land Rover Centerville that there was air coming in through the front windshield.
Land Rover Centerville replaced a side window motor. The problem is still there.

If only the Land Rover warrantee company knew about the fraudulent repairs.
A Contract is as good as Gold! ??

*Signed by two American Fork / Centerville Land Rover management.*

*Land Rover Certified 72 month 75,ooo mile warrantee.
*Add premium maintance warrantee.
*Lift won’t violate warranty.

Breach of Contract

Warrantee given:

*Land Rover warrantee on file is 50,000 miles.
*Maintenance Warrantee is void is you miss a date on service.
*Landover Centerville & American Fork (Hadley Auto) bought and installed a small 2 inch lift…..after two years I was informed that the lift they bought, and installed, may void the warrantee. What about the contract?

Avoid disappointment by avoiding Centerville and American Fork (Sharif Hadley Auto). Do not buy from or anticipate quality service. You are better going to an Isuzu dealership (Intermountain Land Rover) in Salt Lake for service.

Land Rover Centerville /American Fork (Hadley Auto) Management:

Owner:
*Sharif R. Hadley
457 Hidden lake Circle
Bountiful, Utah 84010
801-298-7715

Customer Service:
*Ron Hadley
880 Andres Drive
Alpine, Utah 84004
801-756-1952

American Fork Service (Quality Assurance)
*John D. Mcomie
5645 South 4060 West
Kearns, Utah 84118
801-968-2981
American General Manager
Doug Gibbs

* Information is a public record.

:stupid::bootyshak

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics