Landrovermerriamparts.com gone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4Slavo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting redirected to revolutionparts.com - did Merriam parts close shop?

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership is still there. It's the only Land Rover dealer here in the Kansas City metro. It normally goes by the name "Aristocrat."

I have noticed, however, that the parts website is gone. I could never buy from them because they always had some weird policy where they claimed it was "illegal" for them to sell parts at the cheap price to people who lived in their area, but their website was pretty handy to see what kind of price I could hope for elsewhere. I would often use their prices and get Atlantic British to price match.

I've noticed a few of the online discount Rover parts places have gone kaput.

My gut was always that the landrovermerriamparts website was run by a guy who worked in the parts department. No idea though. Aristocrat is one of the (I guess) few dealers who still does an annual "off road" event where they rent out a local off-road park and cater an event there.

LR4Slavo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Land Rover Paramus has been good in lieu of Merriam.

I've compared Paramus prices to Merriam a while back and they were a bit more expensive but still reasonable compared to the local stealership

LR4Slavo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership is still there. It's the only Land Rover dealer here in the Kansas City metro. It normally goes by the name "Aristocrat."

I have noticed, however, that the parts website is gone. I could never buy from them because they always had some weird policy where they claimed it was "illegal" for them to sell parts at the cheap price to people who lived in their area, but their website was pretty handy to see what kind of price I could hope for elsewhere. I would often use their prices and get Atlantic British to price match.

I've noticed a few of the online discount Rover parts places have gone kaput.

My gut was always that the landrovermerriamparts website was run by a guy who worked in the parts department. No idea though. Aristocrat is one of the (I guess) few dealers who still does an annual "off road" event where they rent out a local off-road park and cater an event there.
Hah I remember you mentioning that they wouldnt sell to you locally for some BS reason, would make sense that maybe they didn't want to be known locally for selling LR parts at a deep discount if they were getting them at cost (or whatever LR employees get them for) and re-selling them through Aristocrat/Merriam.

gsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another couple possible options:

Bummer about Merriam.

:hmmmm:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members