Looking for a Roof Rack for my '07 LR3, need direction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cslbill

Reaction score
I recently installed the Garvin Wilderness Rack. It fits on the stock rails and makes barely any noise with the air deflector installed. It basically cover the rear glass so you can use you sunroof with little. I paid around $550 for it with the deflector. Good quality too.

cslbill

Reaction score
sorry for the typo's, I meant little noise with the sunroof open.

Trynian

Reaction score
I recently installed the Garvin Wilderness Rack. It fits on the stock rails and makes barely any noise with the air deflector installed. It basically cover the rear glass so you can use you sunroof with little. I paid around $550 for it with the deflector. Good quality too.

Which model did you get? From the price it sounds like the sport version with the tapered back front.

daveking

Reaction score
.. Nwoods, I like the LR lettering on the back of your vehicle.. did you put the letters on yourself or have the dealer do it>? I saw on ebay you can buy them full or seperate between "land" & "rover."

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.. Nwoods, I like the LR lettering on the back of your vehicle.. did you put the letters on yourself or have the dealer do it>? I saw on ebay you can buy them full or seperate between "land" & "rover."

I added it. It is the hood logo simply put on straight. I did a short write-up a while back: http://blog.nextstepdesigns.com/?p=33

rear_sticker-02-450.gif

rear_sticker-04-450.gif

josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR3 Roof Rack

I recently bought the rack from Urban OffRoad and am very happy with it. I had the factory rack which I took off and got this instead. The wind noise is about the same - I don't notice it even with the lamps.

-Josh

Attachments

• rack.jpg
    rack.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 137

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front of the Urban Offroad one doesn't have a floor, so you can only really load stuff in the back part (same length as the rails on your LR3). But it is good for mounting lights as pictured, if you want that. I ended up getting the Brownchurch, because of the even lower profile. I only really wanted the load space, since I wasn't going to do roof lights. Here's a couple pictures.
IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

Noel

Reaction score
try ebay, Roverland, thats where I bought my r/rack

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member